Denver Auto Show
March 20-24, 2013
Colorado Convention Center
The Premier Showcase of the Newest Model Year Import & Domestic Vehicles!
The Denver Auto Show is the premier showcase of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles — cars, vans, crossovers, hybrids, light trucks and sport utilities. You’ll not only see all the newest models, you’ll also be treated to sneak peeks of selected intros, concepts, and the latest in tricked out cars! It’s the perfect place to see the latest examples of fuel efficient technologies and aftermarket accessories. Factory representatives from the car lines are on hand to answer your questions in a no pressure environment at the Show. There are cars to suit every budget and life style at the Auto Show. With the car lines all under one roof, it’s easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money. So come sit in the cars, pop the hoods, inspect the trunks, kick the tires. The Denver Auto Show is great entertainment for serious shoppers, car buffs and the entire family!
Sponsors of the blue chip event distinguish themselves from all other exhibitors through product category exclusivity, presentation rights for show assets, extensive on site exposure, customer hospitality as well as special promotions and activation initiatives.
Event’s Key Elements
- The 40-year history of the Denver Auto Show has created remarkable brand equity and awareness for the annual event
- 82% of attendees feel that the Auto Show is helpful in deciding their next vehicle purchase and 51% plan to purchase a new car in 3-12 months
- 400,000 square feet of exhibitor space sold out months in advance to 500 companies
- Supported by $500,000 marketing campaign, paid and promotional advertising
- The show generates enviable earned media impressions through public relations and general editorial interest resulting in nearly 70 television segments as well as multiple print and radio stories
Attendee Profile Addendum
The Denver Auto Show regularly conducts extensive research on its audiences. This information establishes a profile of a highly desirable group with immediate purchasing plans.
Age: The Show is attended primarily by people between the ages of 25 – 54 years of age
Marital Status: The show is primarily an activity for married couples
Income: Attendee profile of the Denver Auto Show illustrates that the majority of event attendees’ household income is $70,000+
Home Ownership: The majority of event attendees are Homeowners
Denver Auto Show Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information on sponsoring the Denver Auto Show, please contact Bruce Erley.