Denver Auto Show
April 8 – 12, 2015
Colorado Convention Center
The Premier Showcase of the Newest Model Year Import & Domestic Vehicles!
The Denver Auto Show is the premier showcase of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles — cars, vans, crossovers, hybrids, light trucks and sport utilities. You’ll not only see all the newest models, you’ll also be treated to sneak peeks of selected intros, concepts, and the latest in tricked out cars! It’s the perfect place to see the latest examples of fuel efficient technologies and aftermarket accessories. Factory representatives from the car lines are on hand to answer your questions in a no pressure environment at the Show. There are cars to suit every budget and life style at the Auto Show. With the car lines all under one roof, it’s easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money. So come sit in the cars, pop the hoods, inspect the trunks, kick the tires. The Denver Auto Show is great entertainment for serious shoppers, car buffs and the entire family!
Sponsors of the blue chip event distinguish themselves from all other exhibitors through product category exclusivity, presentation rights for show assets, extensive on site exposure, customer hospitality as well as special promotions and activation initiatives.
Event’s Key Elements
- The 40-year plus history of the Denver Auto Show has created remarkable brand equity and awareness for the annual event
- Half of all respondents plan to purchase a new vehicle in the next year. Specifically, 12% plans to make a car purchase in the next three months, 11% in three to six months; and 26% between six months and one year.
- 400,000 square feet of exhibitor space sold out months in advance to 500 companies
- Supported by $350,000+ marketing campaign, paid and promotional advertising in more than a dozen print and broadcast outlets including partners The Denver Post and 9NEWS
- The show generates enviable earned media impressions through public relations and general editorial interest resulting more than 8.3 million earned media impressions in 2014
Attendee Profile Addendum
The Denver Auto Show regularly conducts extensive research on its audiences. This information establishes a profile of a highly desirable group with immediate purchasing plans.
Age: More than half (59%) of the Denver Auto Show’s audience age falls into the ever important 25-54 demographic. Additionally there is a large representation (23%) of the difficult to reach 24 or younger age group. The breakdown is as follows: 4% are 17 or younger, 19% are aged 18-24; 22% are 25-34; 19% are 35-44; 16% are 45-54; 11% are 55-64; 7% are 65 or older.
Marital Status: Marital status is evenly divided with 48% married; 44% single; 5% listing significant others; 3% with partners; and 1% in other relationships.
Income: Nearly half of Denver Auto Show respondents report household incomes of $70,000 or greater. Specific breakdown of income is 15% report household income of $125,000 or greater; 12% report $100,000-$124,999; 16% from $70,000-$99,999; 19% between $50,000-$69,999; and reflecting the younger demo 38% report less than $50,000 in annual household income.
Home Ownership: 58% are homeowners and 42% of respondents rent.
Denver Auto Show Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information on sponsoring the Denver Auto Show, please contact Bruce Erley.