2018 Denver Christkindl Market
A Signature Event of the
Open Daily from November 16th – December 23rd, 2018
Skyline Park Denver, Colorado
Denver’s Old World Holiday Tradition
For 18 years, the Denver German American Chamber of Commerce – Colorado Chapter has brought Old World Christmas charm to Downtown Denver. Year after year, the Denver Christkindl Market has grown in size and prominence, drawing an estimated 150,000 guests during its 38-day operation from the weekend before Thanksgiving week until December 23rd in Denver’s Skyline Park.
Christkindl Market provides a magical experience that transports guests into an authentic European holiday market.
Shop for hard-to-find and handmade gifts from around the world while taking in the sights and sounds of the holidays.
Traditional food and libations ranging from German Bier and steaming Glühwein to smoked sausage and European pastries can be enjoyed in the Festival Hall, filled with traditional and holiday music.
- Open for 38 days (November 16 – December 23) during the prime holiday shopping seasons including Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the 9NEWS Parade of Lights.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Denver on the 16th Street Mall at Arapahoe, adjacent to the Downtown Denver Ice Rink and the iconic D & F Clock Tower.
- 150,000 attendees, representing Denver’s higher incomes and education levels.
- Christkindl Market features include the Festival Hall (a huge heated tent), an entertainment stage, 30 German artisans and cuisine vendors, traditional holiday events, along with customary food & beverage options.
Advertising & Public Relations
In 2017, a tremendous amount of public relations coverage was garnered from local, national, and even international media outlets:
- Supported by over $120,000 in paid and promotional advertising including Westword, KMGH-TV, Denver 7, the KSE Radio Cluster (KOOL 105, MIX 100, 92.5 The Wolf and Altitude Sports Radio) and others
- All major TV stations in the Denver DMA provided coverage at least once
- Articles ran in The Denver Post, Westword, the Denver Business Journal, Fort Carson Mountaineer, The Front Porch,Aurora Sentinel, Arvada Press and the Colorado Springs Gazette among other print publications
- National media outlets such as USA Today, CNN, TODAY, Thrillist.com, Travel Magazine and Food & Wine Magazine each featured the Denver Christkindl Market
- Internationally, TV Japan featured the Denver Christkindl Market as a must see stop on a tour of the USA during the holiday season
Join in On the Holiday CHeer
Denver Christkindl Market provides the ideal marketing and communications platform to reach and engage more than 150,000 people live and many thousands more through an extensive advertising campaign.
Whether your company wants to create brand awareness, generate sales during the prime holiday window, entertain staff or clients, or express your season’s greetings to those who dwell and work in Downtown Denver, sponsorship of Christkindl Market provide great ROI.
The People you want to Meet
Whether you are interested in those who work in Downtown Denver, live in its booming residential neighborhoods or families coming to the city for holiday activities, you’ll find them at the Denver Christkindl Market.
Gender: 53% female; 47% male
Age: The medium age range of adult attendees of the Denver Christkindl Market is between the ages of 25 and 44
Marital Status: 62% married; 38% single
Home Owners: 63% of attendees own their homes; 37% ren
Education: Attendees are highly education. 84% have earned their under graduate degree or highe
Income: The Christkindl Market attracts a wealthy audience. Half of attendees earn more than $90,000 annually. Of all attendees, the largest group (37%) report a household income of $110,000+
Based upon your specific objectives, investment level and desired outcomes, Creative Strategies Group, the official sponsorship agency of Denver Christkindl Market, will develop a customized proposal for your review. Levels include:
Title Sponsor (1)
Includes above the event name integration and consistent brand presence in the entire marketing campaign
Presenting Sponsor (2)
Includes below the event name integration and consistent brand presence in the entire marketing campaign
Associate Sponsor (4)
Strong brand integration in the full print marketing campaign
Supporting Sponsor (6)
Contributing Sponsor (8)