Cherry Creek North Food & Wine
August 9, 2014
Fillmore Plaza in Cherry Creek North
From the Producers of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival
In 2009, Colorado’s premier shopping district, Cherry Creek North teamed up with the organizers of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Colorado’s most celebrated visual arts festival, to produce a signature event celebrating the culinary arts. Cherry Creek North Food & Wine debuted to stellar reviews.
Taking place August 9, 2014, this culinary showcase will once again be held in an intimate outdoor setting in Cherry Creek North centered around a large demonstration tent and will showcase the finest in gastronomic delights with a focus on local and regional celebrity chefs and restaurants. Features of this “boutique” event include free daily cooking demonstrations, culinary programming for all ages, specialty workshops, tastings, wine pairing seminars and much more.
The Festival is designed to draw 1,000 guests and will have a strong appeal to the neighborhood residents of Cherry Creek North as well as “foodies” from throughout metro Denver representing the higher income and education levels.
- A signature event of Cherry Creek North, one of Denver’s most affluent and fashionable districts
- Organized by the producers of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, the regions’ most lauded arts festival, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, for which a portion of the proceeds will benefit mission-based, art education and outreach programs
- Highly desirable attendee profiled (Married, 25 and 54 years old, highly educated with an average household income of $90,000+)
- Well promoted with a $30,000 in media buys and promotional partners, e-blasts and social media as well as throughout Cherry Creek North through restaurant “check presenters,” district signage and to attendees of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival
- Main tent and demonstration kitchen plus special interest areas
Event Demographic Profile
-Gender: Festival attendees are evenly represented with women comprising 58% and males comprising 42% of visitors.
-Marital Status: Of those attending the Festival 48% are married, 44% are single and 7% report they have partners or significant others.
-Age: 63% of the visitors to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival are between the ages of 25 and 54. A closer look at this sought after group reveals that 9% of attendees are 24 or younger; 17% are 25-34; 18% are 35-44; 28% age 45-54; 22% are 55-64 and 6% are 65 and older.
-Income: Household income levels of the Festival attendees are significantly higher than the average household income in the Denver Metro area. The largest percentage of attendees (48%) reports an annual household income of $110,000 or greater. In addition to this desirable group, 19% of attendees have an annual income in the range $90,000- $104,000; 13% earn between $60,000 to $89,999 annually.
-Education: Festival attendees are much more likely to have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD/Professional Degree than the Denver Metro area’s average population. 77% of the people surveyed earned at least a bachelor degree. Of that group, 31% have a masters or other graduate degree. An additional 4% indicated that they have a PhD or Professional degree.
-Occupation: Attendees to the Festival are professionals or management at a level 60% higher than the occupations of the Denver Metro area population.
2014 Event Sponsorship Opportunities
For a complete proposal outlining the specific rights and benefits associated with any level of sponsorship, please contact please contact Bruce Erley.